OUR TEAM IS HERE TO ENSURE YOU HAVE THE BEST SUMMER IMAGINABLE.
Welcome to Magaluf! Our team is here to ensure you have the best summer imaginable. Between us we have over 20 years experience to help give you the most amazing working summer of a lifetime. We are here for you every step of the way.
- How many years have you worked in Magaluf or Zante? 6 years.
- Whats the best thing about working abroad? Weather.
- How many times have you been on the slingshot? Once.
- Favourite Food? Pizza.
- Favourite Drink? Soco lemonade.
- What TV series are you currently watching? TV? What's that ?
- Whats your dream car? Top line Mercedes.
- Whats the best way to start the day? Don't hit snooze.
- Previous jobs? PR at UpperCrust, Chaplin’s, Coco Bongos Ticket seller for the Sunset Booze Cruise, Full Moon Party Smoking Shots Manager at BCM, Stage, Grabbanagrus.
- What’s your story?I was 22 when I decided to pack up and head for Mallorca with 7 other lads. We were all buzzing to get away from the rain! I arrived mid-April 2012 and things were a little different back then. People flew out alone and just winged it. These days, it’s so much easier and more fun with a working holiday company. I had a great laugh with the boys for the first week but getting a job after that wasn’t so easy. At the time, I wasn’t as confident in approaching new people and I struggled to ask for jobs after being rejected just a few times. Eventually I managed to get a job as a PR for UpperCrust, a food place which served drinks. Trying to get people into my little food shop for drinks wasn’t easy, but it turned out to be the best place to build my confidence. As the years went on and my confidence grew so too did my wages. I progressed to bigger and better jobs in bigger and better bars. Today, I have the best job. I help first-year workers through their first summer in Magaluf. Why not try it, like I did? The worst-case scenario is that Magaluf isn’t for you, and you’re just a two-hour flight from home. I’m looking forward to meeting all the new arrivals in 2019!
In resort and online rep.
- How many years have you worked in Magaluf or Zante? First season.
- Whats the best thing about working abroad? Meeting new people & creating memories.
- How many times have you been on the slingshot? Not once .. yet !
- Favourite Food? Sweet potato fries.
- Favourite Drink? Strawberry juice.
- What TV series are you currently watching? Pretty little liars.
- Whats your dream car? Audi r8.
- Whats the best way to start the day? coffee & a swim.
- Previous jobs? Rep for Sunset Booze Cruise, Full Moon Party
- What’s your story?I came away with Ace as a member and had the most amazing time. Working on the boat parties, meeting new people every day, and making sure they had the best time was good not only for them but me too, It has given me the confidence, independence, and social skills which helped me to become a rep. They will help anyone wanting to work abroad. I love the fact you are meeting new people every day, creating new memories, and making friends for life. It’s what summer’s all about! Throughout the summer we welcome more people to the Ace family, having days out on the beach and taking part in day activities and wild nights out on the strip. Coming with Ace was one of the best choices I made. If you want to work abroad, there’s no better company. Here's to the next summer!
In resort and online rep.
- How many years have you worked in Magaluf or Zante? 8 years.
- Whats the best thing about working abroad? Meeting new people everyday.
- How many times have you been on the slingshot? none!
- Favourite Food? Steak.
- Favourite Drink? juicy.
- What TV series are you currently watching? Dont watch TV.
- Whats your dream car? RS5.
- Whats the best way to start the day? full english brecki.
- Previous jobs? PR at Pure, PR at Chaplin’s, PR Manager at Revolution
- What’s your story?It all started with a one-way flight and a suitcase full of pot noodles! Arriving in Magaluf, looking for a guy called "MJ Madness" (my landlord), I soon realised this place was crazy! After a few weeks of job searching, I managed to land my first PR job at Pure. In my first season, the aim was to enjoy it as much as possible and not worry about saving or anything else. Over the years, I worked my way up moving from bar to bar. The longer you work in Magaluf, the more you’re recognised. I ended up making more money and travelling to Thailand and America in the winter months. I ended my time on Magaluf strip as the PR Manager of Revolution. I built a team that will be friends forever. After 8 years of working in Magaluf, I can honestly say I've had the best time ever and would not change it for the world. It changed me as a person and I would recommend it to anyone!